It all started on the 26th November 2003!
My name is Aaron Walsh, I graduated from CIT Cork in 1999 with a Diploma in Graphic Design. Operating since 2003. I pride myself on delivering high quality design/print & web solutions. (Read More)
Please use the following guidelines for your own print ready files. If you are unsure or need some help or more information, please feel free to call: Aaron Walsh on 086-1593194
1. Allow a 5mm bleed on all artwork ie: an A5 flyer is 148mm x 210mm your canvas should be 153mm x 215mm
2. Keep all critical text 6mm from edges.
3. Convert all colours to CMYK or you may not get the colour back that you are expecting. (Please note we cannot guarantee accurate reproduction on RGB files)
4. Convert you text to curves or images.
5. Save at 300dpi resolution.
6. For a glossy black use 100% black and 30% magenta. Do not use 100% of all colours or over inking saturation will occur. (Please note we are not responsible for errors because of this.)
7. Ideally images should be 300 dpi with a minimum of 200 dpi. Any less will result in a blocky image. Please note images “borrowed” from the Internet are as low as 96dpi and generally unsuitable for good quality print results especially if stretched.
8. We prefer PDF files but can take high resolution JPEGS and TIFF. Thank you...
TERMS OF SALE
1. All digital / electronic forms always remain the property of Walsh Graphic Design.
2. Requesting design work to be done may occasionally require a deposit to be paid which will be deducted from final invoice.
3. All work must be paid in full BEFORE
print is commenced.
4. To qualify for “print only”, files must be correctly presented to us - If unsure please phone and ask.
5. We cannot be held responsible for errors in print ready files.
6. Occasionally we may need to source additional artwork for use in design. This will not be done without prior agreement and will be charged at our cost.
7. We aim to deliver within 5 working days from receipt of payment. However occasionally short delays beyond our control may occur.
HOW CAN YOU PAY ME?
Bank: Bank of Ireland
The Square, Cahir, Co. Tipperary.
Sort Code: 905934
Account No: 27023480
(IBAN) IE94 BOFI 9059 3427 0234 80
(We now take card payments over the
phone or in the office, Thank you)
(Please make all cheques payable to:
Walsh Graphic Design, Thank You)