Terms of Sale
1. All digital / electronic forms always remain the property of Walsh Graphic Design
2. Requesting design work to be done may occasionally require a deposit to be paid which will be deducted from final invoice.
3. All work must be paid in full BEFORE print is commenced.
4. To qualify for “print only”, files must be correctly presented to us - If unsure please phone and ask.
5. We cannot be held responsible for errors in print ready files.
6. Occasionally we may need to source additional artwork for use in design. This will not be done without prior agreement and will be charged at our cost.
7. We aim to deliver within 5 working days from receipt of payment. However occasionally short delays beyond our control may occur.
Please use the following guidelines for your own print ready files. If you are unsure or need some help or more information, please feel free to call: 086-1593194
1. Allow a 5mm bleed on all artwork ie: an A5 flyer is 148mm x 210mm your canvas should be 153mm x 215mm
2. Keep all critical text 6mm from edges.
3. Convert all colours to CMYK or you may not get the colour back that you are expecting. (Please note we cannot guarantee accurate reproduction on RGB files)
4. Convert you text to curves or images.
5. Save at 300dpi resolution.
6. For a glossy black use 100% black and 30% magenta. Do not use 100% of all colours or over inking saturation will occur. (Please note we are not responsible for errors because of this.)
7. Ideally images should be 300 dpi with a minimum of 200 dpi. Any less will result in a blocky image. Please note images “borrowed” from the Internet are al low as 96dpi and generally unsuitable for good quality print results especially if stretched.
8. We prefer PDF files but can take high resolution JPEGS and TIFF Files......